Sunday, October 28, 2007

This marked the first day I had to scrape my windshield before leaving for work WT%! While I'm talking about work, I may leave my current position by the end of next month for a traveling gig in the the ghetto of Detroit. Sounds fun huh? At least with the pay Ill be able to afford The Club. I'm just looking into it, nothing for sure yet but the extra G or so a month would be nice. It would also be great for next summer when/if mick finds an associate position at a firm somewhere, then I could get a contract there. Anyway we'll see. We had some company this weekend. Grandpa Brian, Uncle Brent and Caleb came to see us. Talk about a house full of males. It was 10 v. 1 in the gender ratio (Kyle Osland and his friend came this way from GR too) oh yeah I'm also counting Malachi and Doc. Regardless there was way too much testosterone for this chick!
The Leaf Hog works like a champ! My new neighbors on the other hand suck! I did the nice neighborly thing by offering him to use it, he's been raking his yard everyday for the last week and a half. He gave me some lame ol' excuse....something about "enjoying the cardio" Uh yeah right! Then, after I did round one of my front yard (still lots of leaves on our monster tree) Neighbor and wifey come outside and she had the nerve to say,"so the leaf blower doesn't work so good huh?) WHAT? It worked great! They are so freaking jealous of my new monster machine. They can continue to rake EVERYDAY for the next 3 weeks and "enjoy their cardio". I don't think I have the blowing technique down quite yet. In fact I think I may need some practice. I'll use this as my excuse when I blow all the darn leafs from my driveway into their yard "accidentally" of course! OOO or maybe I'll just tell them I thought they wanted the extra work out! losers


Ok, I really would not do that and the new neighbors are ok ( I did steal their babysitter) but I just need to vent. And besides Hal our old neighbor was the best....I want him back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unleash The Dockster in their yard. He will leave them gifts. That should give them lots of extra "cardio".