Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ramble Ramble Ramble

It's been a minute, but here I am staying faithful to my blog. First and for most, I got a new toy today! Let me paint a picture for you. Last year around this time well maybe more like the begining of November. Me, ~4months prego with Nolan Pie, Kyan's 2nd birthday is approaching, its getting cooler, fall is in the air, and the GIANT, HUMONGOUS, OUT OF THIS WORLD oak trees in our front yard are throwing all their damn leaves all over our yard. Micks very busy with his first year of law school and unable to read thousands of pages and manage a rake at the same time.(yes, I would be able to do this because I am The Queen of Multitasking) Kyan is too short to reach the top of the leaf bags. Well that "leaves" me to do the job! And hell will freeze over before I do that again! This is why today I bought myself the amazing, super, black and orange LEAF HOG by Black and Decor! Yes folks this bad boy does it all! I believe I will be able to blow and vac the entire yard in an ET of less than one hour! (if the children cooperate that is). Meanwhile you can find me in the kitchen painting the cabnets....its gonna look nice!
Baby Bother had his first official play date today! His new friend is an adorable little boy named Gavin! We are going to try to get together with him and his mommy Melissa every Monday while the Monster is in preschool. Nolan finally stomached some baby food. He likes pears! He actually opens his mouth for them its amazing! To back up, this kid would not eat anything for the past month, rice cereal NO, oatmeal NO, bananas No, sweet potatoes NO. Pears YES!!!! I told him no boob juice past ten, I scared him strait.....tough love, ya gotta do it. He's sitting up with very minimal support, but trying to crawl already! He gets up on all fours and starts rockin'! We really need to get on baby http://jenandmick.blogspot.com/2007/10/doctor-j-russel-puppy.html) proofing the house (hope its easier than Doc proofing!!!
We had some company last weekend. Kyans buddy Trev came to visit! Kyan was a monster and acted like a dog with somebody invading its space! The kid trough a fit when Trevor tried to sleep in his room. Well maybe he just isn't ready for sleep overs? Or maybe he's just 3 and a little monster!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe Trev snores?