Sunday, October 14, 2007

CHAOS



Chaos. The last few days around here have been very unpredictable. Of course it all started with Mr. Pie (micks latest for BB) in the ER. For the update...no chicken pox but he did have Enterovirus, Yuck don't look this one up! The Virus takes its course and then leaves when it wants.

Chaos is what Mick was handed yesterday when I was at work. Little did he know it was going to be a rough day. Mick: "I'm going to paint the closet in vour room today." (don't know what he was thinking) BB of course was miserable, teething and rashy. Our newest house guest who is very contagious had to visit Kyan's GI tract. By the end of the day Kyan was puking all over the house. Being the super daddy that he is, Mick rocked both miserable boy's to sleep..........

Chaos is what I was handed when I walked through the door last night after work. I will not go into detail but it was well...chaos. Ok so now the house is chaotic, I need to go to sleep because I have to work in the morning again. Oh wait I can't see the bed, its barried in clothes from our primed unfinished closet. The couch had to do, Mick got the floor!

After an awesome nights sleep (please hear the sarcasm in my writing) I was off to work. I left a few minutes early to grab some joe and a krispy creme. I drove to work in silence soaking the quietness up like a sponge. Ah Sunday, easy like Sunday morning! Just when I thought my chaotic week was over, right when I thought to myself, "Its a new day, a new week." I freakin show up at work to find out I don't even work! Ugh!

The Verve couldnt have said it better, "Its a bitter sweet symphany this life"

No comments: