Thursday, October 11, 2007

Connect the dots on Baby Brother!

Last night was spent in the ER with Nolan Pie. The little man was covered in a rash that looks like chicken pox! I meant to take a pic but didn't get around to it, baby looked like something out of a Connect the dots coloring book! Poor baby boy:( Really they told me it could be chicken pox, strange because Kyan's Ped. in AZ said babies don't get chicken pox????? I'm gonna have to pull out some good old RN research myself if I want some answers! Thank heavens Baby Brother's 'tude has been great, he's still smiley as can be and minus the smelly REALLY smelly diapers, he's actually been pretty laid back today. I have to call the ER in about a half an hour to get the preliminary results for either chicken pox or folliculitis (a staph infect of the hair follicles) So this just goes down in the ol baby book as reason #546 to why Nolan has been a bit more of a difficult child than Kyan. Ill keep you posted on his results.

OH MY! How could I forget? On top of Nolan's rash, his first little toothy is coming in the bottom left! WHAT A MAN! I think he has micks... I mean MY pain tolerance!

No comments: