Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random talk....(Im boring these days)

Did I mention this summer is flying by? I can not believe its almost august. I love Michigan summers! But why oh why to the winters have to suck so bad? Ok, I'm going to stop there, its too early to be thinking about the W word. Mick needs to interview in a few weeks for our potential new home. I have mixed feelings about where I want to spend the rest of my life and raise the boys. I must say I do like the Grand Rapids area, but its easy to say when its in the 80's. Mick and I were talking today about how much we are going to miss Lisa when we leave grand rapids. I think maybe I will propose the offer of her ditching out on her degree to come live with us and be our live in nanny (Im sure she has other plans) The boys are sharing a room now so why can't they when we move back home? HHmmmm aupair??? I think I would seriously consider it if Kyan's Preschool didn't cost $4,500 a year! Alright, that's enough about the summer ending! We are enjoying our time in GR. We took the boat out last weekend and caught some bass. Nolan did really good on the lake, he is like his brother "ALL BOY" They Love the fish and worms! I think Kyan killed half a dozen minnows taking them out of the bucket to show his baby brother (he is going to teach Nolan so much....this could be good or bad :)
Mick and I attended a Foo Fighters concert the other night on the firm, it was a good time. Dinner was fantastic and the concert....a little more head banging than I am into but they put on a good show and hey.....it was free! We are heading to an amature baseball game tomorrow night and we may do some camping this weekend (I will try to remember the camera, Im always forgetting it these days) , I love having Mick free from his studies I know I am going to miss him so much once school starts again. The wedding planning is great! You may wonder why I never touch base here.....I unlike most people am having a stress free wedding!!! Next weekend the girls are all heading to Traverse city for a little wine touring and other festivities to help celebrate!!!!! The next few weekends are completely booked as we will be heading to the UP almost every week (why cant gas be a buck-o-five a gallon?) Well Nolan continues to slam dunk his diapers in the trash and now says Ball to every round object he sees. Between "ball" and "etch" aka Catch, I think we may have the next Nolan Ryan I mean Nolan Larson! Kyan continues to be well......he's 3 and that's all I have to say there, I am sure these times will come to an end. Until next time......

No comments: