Thursday, April 17, 2008

More ear aches :(


Another messy shot of Pie at his party.

Kyan and Kiana




We were back in the Dr. office today with Kyan. Again, he hasn't been hearing us lately and talking at max volume. Turns out, bilateral ear infections again:( So we were put on another 10 day course of abx's. The Doc said that if he isn't cleared up in 2 weeks we will go see and otolaryntologists who would most likely suggest tubes. Both Mickey and I had this when we were younger, in fact I had them placed mult. times. More than likely Kyans ears will be cleared up after the abx and we be able to put this behind us untill next school year when he again drags home every virus known to man kind! That's when the pediatrician said it would most likely happen. Kyan handles the ear aches pretty well, he did wake up the other night and said his Rt. ear hurt but other than that never complains. His hearing is terrible and he's always saying, "huh?" it drives me nuts! "huh?" I cant stand repeating myself over and over. I can now understand why my own mom is so bad with this! She too probably was sick of me always saying "huh?" (is this why mom???? LOL) We are now into the final week of studying before Mick's exams next week!!! YYAAAYYY. We are really pushin' for some A's this semester so everybody cross your fingers for him!!! The weather is really turning towards summer here! We had temps in the 70's today, it was beautiful. Kyan is so excited, his 4 wheeler that has been out of order for the last month since we broke it out of the shed is up and running! Turns out it just needed some fresh battery juice. He rode it all night tonight!
Kyan when he first got the Yamaha in Arizona!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey,

I never had tubes. Blood shooting out of my ears, yes. Tubes, no. I love you anyway.

Me