Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Nolan David!!! (hope your taxes are done)



Our little guy is officially one! Two blue poopy diapers later (the cake on Sunday had blue frosting) and the fun has come to an end. We didn't do too much celebrating today a little lunch with Daddy and Big brother and then a cruise around the block in Nolan's new "early life crisis" red convertable step two push buggy (he loves that thing) were the highlights of today. Oh and he got one more present in the mail, "Thanks Auntie Becky!!!" I love, I mean Nolan loves the red and white sailor outfit!!!! Nolan got cake again too. "So you drank a 12 pack last night huh? Oh yeah, well I ate two cakes in the last 3 days!....proof our little man can really party!!!!) He had his pics taken with his own mini cake. The poor guy was exauhsted, not to mention a sweaty mess when we got there, (good going Jen, what were you thinking putting a winter had on him for the ride there?!!!) So please if he looks a bit greasy, it's my fault:( I think the photographers thought I was off the deep end when I took his hat off and it looked like he just went swimming. I tried to blow on it to dry it off! Yeah I looked like and ass, oh well. He sure was a bit more reserved today with his cake than on Sunday, maybe he thought he was greasy enough! . I bought way too many pictures and spent way too much money but they turned out really cute. The studio also gives you a CD of everthing they took so that was cool. They took over 100 shots, I think he smiled maybe 5 times. The little stinker just wouldn't smile, it took a lot on the photographers end. I thought his lack of cooperation would get me out of there with more money in my pocket but .......well not the case :( Ok well enjoy the posted pics, my head is pounding from this killer cold I've had for a few days now ....gonna get some zzzzz's.























Coming soon to a blog near you...........Nolan Pie, A Year to Remember.

1 comment:

The Buckley Family said...

He is so adorable Jen! And the blue face from his party on Sunday - precious!!