Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another Woman!

Mick and I have an awesome relationship heck I've known the man for more than half my life.... but I am not getting all that I want out of Mickey. Sometimes he just doesn't perform the way I want him to :( This touchy subject is honestly the only thing we argue about. He is a very busy guy and I just don't think he has time to fulfill some of my needs. So I have decided to do some research and introduce a 3rd party to our relationship. I'm going to start off slow, initially I was thinking of once a month but I am considering biweekly depending on how she preforms. I have used the local yellow pages and am waiting back on hourly rates. I cant wait to have a good house cleaning once or twice a month!!!! C'mon get your head out of the gutter!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Way to go Jen! Getting another woman that will that will take care of both of you. What a great Christmas present!

Amy said...

Hahahha!! You're funny!! Great idea, though! I don't blame you! You 2 are both so busy! I think I may get one for here, too.. ha!