Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boys




I took the kids to the mall tonight to do some more unwanted, unneeded Christmas shopping/ foolishly spending money. (I think, if its hard to think of what somebody needs for Christmas, they are set and shouldn't get anything at all!) Ba Humbug! Anyway back to the mall. The boys love playing in that germ-infested nasty, smelly indoor playground and I can't deny it! It serves me with a time to relax, talk on the phone, drink my starbucks etc. (yes all eyes are still on the boys) But it's great because its all fenced in with seating, its playground jail! Well, today was the second day I watched as Nolan and Kyan interacted with each other so playfully. Don't get me wrong they are side by side at home but its usually fighting over the same toy or I am in the middle of/directing their play. This was definatley different, more interaction, interest in each other and well boyish play. At the playground tonight Kyan would run....Nolan would run after Kyan and Nolan would tackle him, Yes Tackle his brother. There would be times were Pie would run, jump and hang on for kyans 5-6 lunging steps before falling to his brothers defencive tackle! This was cracking me up and the boys too. Pie is going to be a rough one when he gets bigger I just know it! Kyan I am sure will be looking for him when $&!* hits the fan in middle school. Most babies taking that beating would be crying guaranteed! They would start to wrestle and get up and chase and tackle, and chase and wrestle etc. All I could do was sit there grin from ear to ear. They get along so good they really do. I think I got some worried looks, and probably some for lack of parenting (whatever, I was there before! Now I am a lot more humble when it comes to parenting ) hey, boys will be boys!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So is Micky ok with your cross-dressing boys? :))

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of my pretty princess nephews...you need to post the video from Mick's phone. LOL