Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mr. G. Kyu is in the house.....Our house!



My friend Melissa hit the road to have some girl time in NYC. Because of the great friend I am (she gets my back too!) I took Gavin, her 18mnth old for a couple days so she could get away. It hasn't been too bad with the exception of Mick leaving this morning with the van and leaving me with a car that can barley fit 2 car seats and well needing to transport 3 kids! Some times (99% of the time) I wonder "what was he thinking!" Anyway, after driving down the expressway with the trunk bungied shut on the double jogging stroller (knew I bought that thing for a reason!) I met up with mick, did a little car seat shuffleroo and we were back on track, we did lunch and checked out some Hockey (remember Tuesdays are officially hockey days now until spring) After Hockey all three kids took a nap at the same time. Gavin cuddled with me and napped on my lap while I got my Oprah fix! Gavin is a very calm natured boy, I hope we don't corrupt him during his short stay. I think I have another name to add to Nolan's nickname list, we can call him Gangsta Pie or better yet, Master P! This kid is not messing around when other blood enters his domain! He now says "mine" to just about anything in existence. I won't dare leave him alone with Gavin, I turned my head for a second and he had G by his shirt over a hotwheel! Don't worry Melissa, what doesn't kill him will only make him stronger!!!! In all, its actually really cute (in a motherly way) that he is protecting his stuff, and of course his mommy. Its hard for him to see me caring for another little one. Maybe another kid isn't such a great idea after all Honey??..... Really though, we are having so much fun with Gavin visiting. So much fun that it has made Nolan sick to his stomach over this :( Yeah an hour ago, he woke up and puked all over. I rocked him for about 30 min until he wanted his crib. I hope this is quick, its so hard to see your baby puke. He did it 3 times. He looked at me like "what the heck was that and who just pooped in my mouth?!" My poor little guy is sick, I hope this is gone in the morn and I hope we don't get Gavin sick.



No comments: