Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why In The World Did We Leave Arizona?

Here is a pic of the 10+ inches of snow we got the Friday before Easter. And now mother nature is dumping another 3-6inches on us tonight. Somebody if you have time please send Mother Nature a memo! Never mind, I'm on it!
March 27, 2008 (SPRING)
Dear Mother Nature,
What the *#$! is your problem? In case you lost your planner, winter is over! Spring started last week. The date never changes, its always the same every year! Your lucky you don't serve at the whim of Michigan voters. Your @%% would be out of office! Stop your nonsense, my skin is pale dry and ashy, I need some sun and humidity (but not 100%, I know how you can get in July) Maybe you should see a doctor, and get a script to calm these obnoxious
mood swings? Come on get with the program, I mean season.
Sincerely
Jen (and everybody else in Michigan)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Female? Mood swings? Irony?

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO That was hilarious...go Jen!

Anonymous said...

I went to a D backs spring training game a couple weeks ago and burnt my forhead and shoulders. HA! All that snow make me sick...

Love Marie

gramma judy said...

hey i was there it stunk but i had great time