Sunday, March 30, 2008

Poopy PIE and Goopy EYE

Time was on Kyan's side today. These kids were a mess this morning so after Pie's usual banana and Kyans breakfast it was time to hit the tub. Usually the big guy is the first to run up the stairs, strip down and jump in at the mention of warm running water. Not this morning through, something came over him, he was tired still and asked to lay down on the couch (this is a rarity) so he got a blanket and pillow and did just that. Meanwhile, my pie and his goopy eye(s) (ill touch base on that point later) started the water and the strip down. Nolan has one of those chairs still for the tub, for Kyan I loved it, for Nolan it needs a recall. This child is out of control when it comes to staying put. Straight jacket him, and he could get out! Thank goodness they changed car seats to 5 point harnesses a three point would be no challenge for our Pie! Ok back to the bath, about five minutes into our splashing fun I stood up by the sink to clean it up a bit, looked over my shoulder to see pies face..pink...pinker....red....redder....back to normal. Hmm...pink....pinker....red ....redder back to normal. By the time I walked the 2ft over to the tub my pie was swimming with some friends! AAAAAHHHH I yelled to Mick and Kyan "We got the poopy PIE, they came running with the video camera, the poor guy just sat there innocent and giggling, feeling a few ounces lighter, not a care in the world. After all is said and done, or pushed and pooped, I can't believe Kyan was brave enough to take a bath with this kid! (yes I cleaned out the tub first!)



Goopy Eye

As most of you know Kyans first sound was gggoooo gggoooo. Not because its a normal baby sound but because we called him goo ggooo gggooopy eye. The kid has had Pink eye (with out the pink) for most of his life, on and off. Ok I guess they call it a clogged tear duct. It went away for the most part by 10months but I feel now that we live in a colder climate it comes back more often, I think your eyes just water more in the cold? Anyway, the Pediatrician would like it fixed now. He is scheduled for next month, when they are older (guess 3 is old for and opthamologist) they need to be put under for the procedure :( Mr. Pie will need some tear duct plumbing himself. He's due for a 12mnth check up in a few weeks....to be continued

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Poopy Pie!

Sorry I am MIA for the past week. I have "goopy nose AND goopy eye". Aka a fever blister the size of texas on my nose...and some pink eye. I was really fun to be around when I was highly contageous. Kyan, I feel your pain buddy.

gramma judy said...

now his new name is poopy pie cute next week he will have a new name

graig and sara said...

We would like to participate in the walk sometime in the future. Graig is leaving for Kenya at the end of the month, so we can't do it this time. We did donate a little to sponsor you, though. Hope it goes well!