Friday, May 30, 2008

Missing my boys :(

My three guys have been in Grand Rapids without me know for 2 weeks! Kyan and Nolan have adjusted well with there new nanny. Her name is Lisa and she is wonderful! Everybody has adapted well to our crazy life over the last two weeks. I haven't seen my babies since Monday night :( I know they are in great hands with Lisa! Mick and the boys will return home for one last weekend this Friday before we rent out our home for the summer. The renters will be here on Sunday all the way from Arizona! ( I guess we are staying tied to there one way or other!) My contract at my current job ends next Tues so I will be homeless for a couple nights, or I think Ill stay in a hotel. Then i will join the rest of the family and AMY (thanks for adopting us this summer) next wed.! Yaaaayyyyyyyy!

No comments: