Monday, November 26, 2007

Sick AGAIN!

Yeah so the boys are both struggling with another virus :( I'm hoping this isn't an "every other month" bug that invites itself into our house and takes over all winter! Kyan stayed home from preschool today. Mick says I just wanted to sleep in, yeah I wish Nolan had no intentions in that! I was awake almost every hour last night dealing with one of my sick little men:( Their coughs sound like they hurt so bad and with this whole DXM recall on infant/childrens cough suppressants, whats a mom to do? Tonight I gave them both a vapor bath and rubbed 'um down with vicks but they still sound terrible. I bought some good ol fashion Tussin the pharmacist at Kroger said you still can't go wrong with an expectorant, we'll see.

I resigned at U of M :( Now that I actually have a last day marked, I'm feeling very emotional about it. I guess I'm not going to miss the job (I can do that anywhere) but I will miss the nursing staff. I start my new traveling position on Dec. 10. Its at the hospital that Mr. Pie was born at. I'm very excited for the extra cash to start falling into my bank account! It's going to be so great when mick starts bringing home some bacon!!!!! Speaking of that, he's in Grand Rapids tonight vacationing from sick children! well actually he has another interview with a firm he interviewed with a few weeks back. C'mon Honey!!! Go Get 'um! HOOO HHOOO. I'm really pushing for this area, I would be great to grow old with my greatest pal Amy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me know if you need me to come over as a relief effort!!!!